If you need immediate or emergency healthcare, please call 911 or visit your local emergency room or urgent care center. When yourself or your family needs to consult with a doctor, you now have access without the long wait, travel, or expensive co-pays and deductible.
Following are some of the most common reasons for telemedicine physician consults:
|Allergies||Minor Pediatric Ailments|
|Cold & Flu||Rashes|
|Infections||Urinary Tract Infection|
|Joint Aches & Pains||Other non emergency conditions|
When should you use Telemedicine?
- If you cannot reach your primary care physician
- If you need a short-term prescription refill
- If you have young children and are unable to see a doctor
- If it’s after your doctor’s normal business hours
- When you’re on vacation or traveling away from home
- If you have a specific health-related question
- If you’re not sure you need to go to an urgent care center or ER
- If you cannot afford to take time off of work
- As a higher-quality, lower cost alternative to walk-in clinics
Click here to enroll now.